Dietitians are experts in food and nutrition. They provide guidance about how to appropriately manage diets and nutrition for people who may be affected by a wide variety of health conditions.
5 Reasons To See Kiri Our Dietitian:
1) Understand your motivation – the first thing to consider when beginning a health transformation is “The Why” of it. Figure out your relationship with food, your habits, and how to change them for the better to help your mental and physical health.
2) Education – sometimes what we think is good for us, is actually the last things we should be eating! Knowing how to eat for your individual health is very important in attaining success.
3) Planning & Preparation – figuring out how to get the most nutrition from your meals to help heal your body and make it function effectively can be done while planning meals in advance so you’re not tempted to grab something easy from the cupboard (or shops!)
4) Keeping Up Your Energy – our body goes through many changes during a lifespan and we need to change how we eat depending on where we’re at. We may need to eat health during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, have children who are picky eaters, have elderly family who aren’t eating enough (you can only have beans on toast so many times!) or we may have gained a Covid 15kg during the Covid 19 Pandemic and need a little help shifting the excess weight.
5) Accountability – everything is easier with a friend. Kiri enjoys seeing her clients thrive with whatever individual goals they have set, and she’s there beside you along the way helping to keep you accountable and on the right track to better health!
Kiri may be able to help you with a variety of conditions including:
– Pregnancy and Breastfeeding – Overall Health & Wellness
– Sports Performance – Irritable Bowel Syndrome
– Diabetes – Weight Loss or Gain
– Cancer – Heart & Kidney Disease
– Food Allergies – Picky Eaters
Our friendly and experienced dietitian, Kiri, sees clients in their homes as well as at our Palm Beach clinic location only a few steps away from the beautiful Gold Coast beaches. If you think you or someone you know may need some help, contact us to find out more or to book in with Kiri.